This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and where applicable the mobile application (App) of Student Pulse, an event marketing program owned by a consortium of UK orchestras and technically enabled by the provider of this Website and related Mobile Application, Kodime Ltd. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the related services.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively all information that you submit to the Student Pulse via the Website or App. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- "Student Pulse"
means a consortium of leading UK orchestras and venues, as listed on this Website;
means Kodime Ltd, 8 North Street, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4AF, UK, the technical service provider of the Website and App as appointed by Student Pulse;
means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Student Pulse or Kodime and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using (www.studentpulselondon.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions;
means the mobile application program listed in iTunes or Google Play under the name Student Pulse.
- Scope of this Policy
- This Policy applies only to the actions of Student Pulse and Users with respect to this Website and App. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website or App from time to time:
- age group;
- demographic information such as your concert going preferences;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected)
- Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Student Pulse for the time you are registered with the program, up to a maximum of 3 years, after which your personal data will be removed. You can un-register at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Pulse Code.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website or App. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Provide you with access to event listings;
- Enable you to pay for events (tickets)
- Providing you with tickets you have paid for.
- Information on new events that may be of interest to you;
- Crediting Pulse reward points to you.
- Third Party Websites and Services
- Student Pulse or Kodime may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Student Pulse requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Links to Other Websites
- Controlling Use of Your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access certain areas of the Website or App without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website or App you will be required to submit certain Data.
- Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Student Pulse (where such data is held) upon request and payment of a small administrative fee which will not exceed £5.
Data security is of great importance to Student Pulse and to protect your Data we
have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website and App.
- Changes to this Policy
Student Pulse reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and App and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website and App following the alterations.